Announcements and Updates:


Announcements and Updates:
N/A


Please visit my youtube channel! Beautiffeye

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Spot a fake Shu Uemura eyelash curler

The Shu Uemura eyelash curler is a cult favorite, praised by beauty junkies and makeup artists alike. It grabs each lash with precision and curls even the most stubborn hairs. Of course, with good things comes knock-offs, right?

I made the mistake of ordering mine on Ebay one day, knowing that it is no longer sold in the United States (I know, I know...). I don't have the real thing anymore to compare the differences with you, but there are a few notable features I would like to share.
First, notice the metal front. Shu Uemura should be engraved, however, that "w" at the end should not be there. It should be a small "s" instead.

Secondly, Shu Uemura should be engraved into the rubber. This is not the case on the fake.


Along with these two signs, the fake should be bigger than the real deal. There are a few differences on the box, like the real one has illustrated directions on how to use.



I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?